As The Legal Chain continues to grow, we have decided to expand our team. Our target applicants are undergraduate students who have an interest in blockchain and law and seek an exciting opportunity to shape a growing organisation whilst working with like-minded individuals .
Why join the team?
- Unlike other student societies, The Legal Chain is a cross-university society so you will be able to expand your network and meet like-minded students from across the UK.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to speak directly with lawyers at the forefront of the legal tech world and create lifelong connections.
- Working at The Legal Chain shows initiative and you will have the opportunity to truly shape how this organisation operates and grows.
- Joining The Legal Chain will provide for great talking points in interviews from a teamwork perspective as well as a broadened knowledge in the blockchain sphere through the nature of the work.
What are the roles?
All roles involve remote working but will require weekly communication between team members and fortnightly zoom meetings. Please note that all advertised positions are unpaid.
Head of Outreach
- Communicating with other societies with the aim of expanding our existing relationships and building new connections.
- Pursuing other growth methods.
- Bring innovative suggestions as to how we can improve our organization.
Social Media/Marketing Coordinator
- Creating content on a weekly basis including posts and stories on platforms such as Instagram and Linkedin.
- Growing the platform’s audience by improving our social presence.
- Applicants must be competent in Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator.
- Reaching out to potential speakers in order to organize our future talks.
- Ensuring that the events run smoothly - for example setting the talks up, creating the event links and monitoring sign-up numbers, sending speakers the appropriate pre-talk information etc.
- Writing 1-2 articles per month based on our webinar or a topic of your choice.
- Actively searching the news to find relevant stories for our organization to repost on social media.
How to Apply?
- Submit a CV along with a 250 word covering letter addressed to The Legal Chain detailing what role you are interested in and why you would be best suited for it. Please send all applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If successful, you will be invited to an interview with the founders.
The deadline to apply is 8:00pm GMT on Friday 19th November.